Events

December 7, 2010

Pier 1 is the place to go for this season's must haves!

This post brought to you by Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

Pier 1 has always been one of my “go-to” stores to find the latest home items that are stylish, trend setting and affordable. I checked out Pier 1’s latest products for the Holidays and spring season and put together my wish list, gift ideas, and the best bargains I could find. If you plan on entertaining this season, Pier 1 should be your first stop. This is what I would choose:

Hayworth Dining Table

 

 


Bradburn Dining Chair. It's on sale!

 

Gold Beaded Napkins. Bargain!

 

 

Amber Beamline Dinnerware. Bargain!

Assorted Shell Bowls. Bargain!

 

16 oz Bangle Tumblers

 

Alabaster Bowl

 

Cream Cake Stand with cover

 

 

Eat More Cake Plates. Bargain!

 

Clear Acrylic Bamboo Dessert Server. Super Bargain!

 

 

Home bars are all the rage now. When you decide to jump on the bandwagon, here are a few things to get you started!

Hayworth Dresser-I would use as a buffet!

 

Hayworth Cube.  Bargain!

 

 

Metallic Faux Crocodile Coasters. Bargain!

 

Tortoise Glassware.  My #1 "must have"

 

 

Hammered Beverage Tub

 

I have vowed to start my holiday shopping early this year and here are  a few things I picked out for my nearest and dearest. Pier 1 has easy to follow gift guides and planners to help you when shopping for your holiday gifts

 

White Scalloped Serving Bowl. Bargain!

 

Green Terracotta Oval Baker

 

Assorted Recycled Glass Bottles

 

Sunburst Mirror

 

Pom Pom Sweater Pillow

 

Mombasa Chair. Bargain!

 

Santa, if you want to bring me something special, I would like this please!

 

Elephant Measuring Cups. Bargain!

 

Pier 1 is also partnering up with Toys for Tots this season.

Make sure you Help support Toys for Tots  by dropping off an unwrapped toy and/or cash donations at the register in any Pier 1 this month.  

Also, be sure to “like” Pier 1 on Facebook and they will donate $1 to Toys for Tots for every new fan they get.

Happy Shopping!

 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...