Events

December 2, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I CANNOT wait to decorate for Christmas. I am already a day behind in this post and in starting the festivities, and I feel guilty. I came home from work to find poinsettias, an advent calendar, a Christmas tree stand, and lights for the house. So nice of Lumberjack's momma!! 

So, this weekend, the Christmas decorating and planning will commence. I want to make a doped-out (yes, I said that word-it comes out so naturally) for our front door so I found some inspiration. See below. Also,  check out Haven Found starting Friday for my "Under $50" gift guides for HER, HIM, KIDS, & PETS. Fa la la la la, la la la la!!!










Sources: 1 (Twig & Thistle), 2-3(Johnny Valiant via Real Simple and ZGallerie), 4 & 8 (Martha Stewart), 5 & 7 (Michel Arnaud via Good Housekeeping), 6 (Miki Duisterhof via Good Housekeeping), 9 (Teslo Direct), 10 (The Farm Chicks, Inc.via Country Living).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...