Events

December 8, 2010

Gift Guide 2-for the GENTLEMEN!

Most boys are so hard to shop for and when I am shopping for them (I wish I had a sister) I usually just get things I think they SHOULD have, not necessarily anything they would ever like or want to have. It's more for my happiness. Sorry! Why change now? Here is a shopping list courtesy of Haven Found that will help you out when in search of the perfect gift for the Men in your life-Dads, Brothers, Sons, Besties. Best of all, these are all under $50! Click on the price link to get info.  Happy Shopping!


$37-49



$42.99

$14



$50



$34




$10

$32
$42



$32



$5



$12.95



$10



$46



$9

$17



Lumberjack is getting something off of this list, so hopefully he sticks to his habit of not reading my blog, so I can keep it a surprise!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...