Events

August 30, 2011

Back On The Wagon

Hello Loves, I have been gone awhile, been busy with the job BUT I need to come back and plan to this week. Just wanted to tell you all hello and I have missed you!


Here is what I have been up to this summer!
 
1. Took a class on this. Hopefully, I remember how to use it
2. Started working out to her program. It's amazing. Need to be more committed!
3. Lessened by addiction to eating here and am now only visiting once a week
4. Celebrated this tradition high atop our balcony
5. Had my 28th B-day here and loved feeding this sweet baby
6. Got this and this for above mentioned b-day
7. Decided I need to definitely save for one of these...to be towed by one of these
8. Went here for work and had an awesome (and fuzzy) night here and here and decided have a new favorite drink
9. Bought this, this, this, this, and this. I need to now remember item #7
10. Finally...am excited to go here this weekend for the holiday!

Fun times, sad summer is coming to an end. Will be back posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...