Events

April 1, 2011

Matchbook Magazine

Matchbook Magazine is live!

I could make furniture out of the stacks and stacks of magazines I have and I continuously tear sheets out, put them in another pile and tell myself I will organize them "this weekend." I have been saying that since  high school. Someone told me to read one a night it will rapidly lower the stack. I tell myself I will do that as well. I have several favorites including Elle Decor, Architectural Digest,Sunset, Southern Living, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, The Nest, Martha Stewart, Real Simple....and the list goes on. 

Digital mags like Lonny, Covet Garden, and Adore have popped up recently, and Matchbook Mag is one of my favorites...probably because I aspire to be a Matchbook girl.

"matchbook seeks to inspire women around the globe to design a life they adore"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...