Events

October 26, 2010

Oh My Craft Store!

So, I love a good craft store. If you know me, you know that.  I literally could and have spent hours in one. I have to go down every aisle and if I don't see everything I want to, I get anxiety. Is there something wrong with me? Yes, yes there is. I had been wanting to get to Michaels to see what Fall items I could get and magically make into decor. I am not much of a Halloween decorator, but more seasonally, and when I say seasonally, I mean Fall and Christmas and that's it. My inspiration came from the latest Pottery Barn catalog. I have about 10,000 candles in a variety of sizes from my previous life as an event planner, so I decided to bust them out and see what I can do with them.  Here is some more inspiration for Fall Decor. Check back soon to see what I ended up doing!


Blonde Tulip Photography via The Knot

Joesph De Leo Via Country Living

 Decor Village

 Flowerbarn

James Baigrie via Good Housekeeping

Grandin Road



Martha Stewart

Pottery Barn

Pottery Barn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...